This salad is so convenient right now with all of the fresh garden tomatoes and cucumbers. I could eat this everyday!! I've made this before with out the mozzarella, but the cheese adds a whole new level of flavor and it all pairs so well together! If you need a quick side dish, this is perfect for you! Enjoy!
Tomato, Strawberry, Cucumber and Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 English cucumbers, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 pound Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 1- 8 ounce mozzarella ball, cubed
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- fresh cracked black pepper
Gently mix all ingredients and refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.
Powered by Recipage
If you liked this recipe, follow the Hot Eats and Cool Reads board on Pinterest here!