If you've been following me for awhile, then you already know I have a huge love for garlic! Garlic gets added to pretty much everything I cook and most recipes wouldn't be the same without it!
I have a post coming up on Wednesday for a new pasta sauce recipe. I made the Buttery Garlic Bread shown below as a side for my new sauce! It was posted on the blog back in 2012 and really needed new pictures, so I updated those. Along with updating, I thought it would be fun to share all of these garlic recipes with you!
Some are from my blog, and some from my awesome blogging buddies! They are all fantastic and packed full of garlic goodness! If you are a garlic lover, then this post is definitely for you!!
1.Buttery Garlic Bread from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
2. Grilled Red Pepper and Garlic Dip from Life Currents
3. Spicy Garlic and Basil Sesame Noodles from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
4. Roasted Garlic and Bacon Mac and Cheese from Who Needs a Cape
5. Mushroom Garlic Quinoa from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
6. Creamy Garlic Mushrooms from Lovefoodies
7. Caramelized Onion and Garlic Chip Dip from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
8. Garlic Naan from Num's the Word
9. Tuna Burgers with Cilantro Garlic Aioli from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
10. Easy Cheesy Garlic and Herb Breadsticks from Serena Bakes Simply from Scratch
11. Garlic Shrimp and Rice from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
12. Garlic Honey Parisian Carrots from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
13. Balsamic Garlic Mushrooms from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
14. Roasted Garlic Rosemary Chicken with Potatoes from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
15. Tomato Basil Garlic Noodle Soup from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
16. Fresh Mango Salsa from Mama Loves Her Oils
I hope you found some new garlic recipes to try! For more posts like this, follow the Hot Eats and Cool Reads board on Pinterest here!
Other posts you may enjoy: