This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for your support in keeping recipes free!
Who doesn't love an easy and delicious dump cake for dessert?
I can't believe I'm coming up on my 5 year blogging anniversary. Where does that time go? I honestly have no idea!
Four years ago, I blogged our family favorite Rhubarb Dump Cake recipe. Back then, my pictures weren't the best, so this recipe was due for a much needed update. Since rhubarb season is in full swing here in MN, I thought it would be a perfect time for a revamp!
My stepmom, Monica introduced this recipe to our family many years ago. It's sweet and tart and is perfect with some whipped cream or ice cream on top! We also love using different berry Jell-o to mix things up a bit.
I'm also bringing you 14 other dump cake recipes from some of my blogger friends!
The great thing about all of these recipes? They're tried and true and you won't be disappointed! Click the recipe title to stop by and check out all the recipes!
I hope you find something you love and thanks SO much for stopping by today! :)
1. Rhubarb Dump Cake by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
2. Strawberry Dump Cake by The Frugal Girls
3. Kids Apple Dump Cake by Kids Activities Blog
4. Peach Dump Cake for One by The Novice Chef Blog
5. Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake by Cincy Shopper
6. Peanut Butter Cup Dump Cake by Typically Simple
7. Pina Colada Dump Cake by Snappy Gourmet
8. Black Forest Dump Cake by Let's Dish Recipes
9. Cranberry Cobbler Dump Cake by Simply Stacie
10. Mixed Berry Dump Cake by Farm Wife Cooks
11. Apple Pie Dump Cake by Spend with Pennies
12. Banana Split Dump Caky by Lemon Tree Dwelling
13. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake by Simply Stacie
14. Crock Pot Key Lime Dump Cake by The Frugal Girls
15. Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake by Happy Deal Happy Day
If you liked this post, follow the Hot Eats and Cool Reads board on Pinterest here!
Supplies you may need:
Other posts you may enjoy: