Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 medium potatoes, finely sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 c. ham, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh white mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1- 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10.5 ounce can milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of an 8x11 glass baking dish. Layer potatoes, then onion, ham, mushrooms and cheese in the baking dish.
In a bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup, milk, parsley and pepper until combined. Pour over top and spread evenly. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Powered by Recipage
If you liked this post, follow the Hot Eats and Cool Reads board on Pinterest here!
This recipe is shared at: The Better Baker,