I'm always game for trying and experimenting with new breakfast recipes. Since I didn't have a breakfast pizza recipe yet, I knew that would have to be the next thing to try! I picked up some Pecan Rubbed Bacon from my local meat market, Manea's Meats in Sauk Rapids, MN and decided to fry it up and use it on this pizza.
Yum, I really love how this recipe turned out. The flavors are delicious, and taste so fresh! The best thing about this recipe, is you can use whatever cheeses, herbs and toppings you want, and still get a wonderful pizza. The next time I make this, I will probably crack a fourth egg on top since I'm a huge egg lover! Enjoy!
Bacon & Asparagus Breakfast Pizza
- 1- 14 ounce Boboli Pizza Crust (or homemade if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of bacon, fried and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 asparagus stalks, thinly sliced
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- extra shredded parmesan for topping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet. Evenly sprinkle the parmesan and cheddar cheese over the crust. Sprinkle bacon top of the cheese. Crack each egg over the cheese and bacon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Remove pizza from the oven and sprinkle herbs, onion and parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
If you liked this recipe, follow the Hot Eats and Cool Reads board on Pinterest here!
Kitchen items you may need: (affiliate links)
Other posts you may like: