A delicious side that goes with almost any meal! Ready in 20 minutes and delicious!
These last few days it's been feeling a little like spring around here! Rain, temps in the 40's and sun! I'll take it, even though I love winter and snow!
Lemon everything always reminds me of spring and summer! It's bright, fresh and you can make it sweet or even savory!
Today's post is a savory lemon recipe, but I'm joining up with some blogger friends of mine to bring you a collection of a whole bunch of lemon recipes!
If you scroll down past my recipe, you'll find links to 10 other amazing lemon recipes! Along with a few savory recipes, you'll also find some sweet ones! Something for everyone! Make sure you check them out and click over to view each recipe!
Not only does my rice have a burst of lemon, but it's buttery and full of garlic as well! It's definitely not the most healthiest of recipes, but great for a once in a while side dish along with some baked chicken or fish!
It's simple and you know that's what you'll mostly find in my recipe box around here!
What's your favorite way to use lemons?
Buttery Lemon Garlic Rice
Ingredients (4 servings)
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, except fresh parsley.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, then reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add fresh parsley, additional black pepper if needed and fluff with a fork to combine.
Powered by Recipage
Check out all the other lovely lemon recipes below from bloggers who took part in our 30 Day Lemon Challenge!
- Buttery Lemon Garlic Rice by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Lemon Brulee Tart by Life Currents
- Lemon Cardamom Scones by Manila Spoon
- Lemon Garlic Chicken by Savory Experiments
- Creamy Lemon Layered Pie by Who Needs A Cape?
- Lemon Panna Cotta by Culinary Ginger
- Lemon Pie Bars by Noshing With The Nolands
- Lemon Pudding Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake by Num's the Word
- Mini Meyer Lemon Loaves by Liv for Cake
- Zingy Lemon Chicken Wings by Lovefoodies
Kitchen items you my need: (affiliate links)
Other posts you may enjoy: